- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided by FAST at 1-877-326-FAST (3278).
- The FAST charge for the application is $43.00 and is charged by credit card at the end of the session.
- Returning families are asked to submit their applications as soon as possible after re-enrollment registration, but no later than March 1st, 2021.
- For new families are asked to submit their application upon completion of the enrollment contract.
- After completing the online application you will be required to scan your most recent federal tax returns with all schedules and W-2s to FAST. The tax submission deadline is two weeks after your application has been completed.
St. James Episcopal School follows a policy of need-blind admissions so a family’s ability to pay does not play a role in the admissions decision. While the availability of school resources, the number of qualified applicants, and overall budgetary constraints influence financial assistance decisions, St. James is committed to making awards available to as many eligible applicants as possible.
St. James utilizes the online service of Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process applications. FAST is owned by Independent School Management (ISM), one of the leading management-support firms for private-independent schools in the United States and abroad. FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential.