St James Episcopal School of Dallas utilizes the online service of Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process applications. FAST is owned by Independent School Management(ISM), one of the leading management-support firms for private-independent schools in the United States and abroad.
FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee who makes recommendations based on next year’s budget.
- As a reminder, you must reapply each year.
- Please continue to read through the following policies to make sure you are interested in applying.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided by FAST at 1-877-326-FAST (3278). Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application is $43.00 and to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- For returning parents, we ask you to submit your applications as soon as possible after submitting your re-enrollment registration, but no later than March 1st, 2017.
- For new students, we ask that you submit your application to FAST at the same time as you complete your enrollment information.
- After completing the online application you will be required to mail your most recent federal tax returns with all schedules and W-2’s to FAST.
- Your tax return must follow the submission. The tax submission deadline is 2 weeks after your application has been completed.
- Please make your tax appointment early.
We believe that using FAST allows us to gather information consistently across all candidates, and make as equitable a decision as possible. This is particularly important due to our limited budget for financial aid. We also believe it will keep your financial data secure, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality that you expect.